Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tip-toeing by the Meat

I have just completed my first grocery shopping trip as a vegetarian, and well I found that my trip was absolutely no different than any other. Bummer. I didn't pick up any ham for ham sandwiches, and I didn't get any stir-fry meals (they all had meat in them). Yep, thats about all the difference. I thought I would find difficulty and discriminatory while roaming around Wal-Mart's grocery section as a vegetarian, but nothing screamed at me as I tip-toed passed the meat section. Well, good to know that it's easy grocery shopping for a vegetarian. I do have one request- VEGETARIAN STIR-FRY MEALS!
As far as I can say, being a vegetarian is pretty neat; maybe I was suppose to be one all along.

Well here is my video obsession for the day. Which also has absolutely nothing to do with anything I just wrote about. I seem to be making this a habit.

you don't have to come and confess. we lookin fo you. we goin fiiiiiiind you, we goin fiiiind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment